Chardham yatra by Helicopter (Private Chopper)
Chardham yatra by Helicopter (Private Chopper)
Tour Duration:-04 NIGHTS - 05 DAYS
TRAVEL DESTINATIONS:- DEHRADUN - YAMUNOTRI - GANGOTRI - GUPTKASHI - KEDARNATH - BADRINATH - DEHRADUN
Tour Cost:- 1,65,000-/ Per Person
Tour Itinerary Details:-
DEHRADUN - YAMUNOTRI Dehradun (Helicopter) – Kharsali (Palki) – Yamunotri (Palki) – Kharsali :- Our journey begins early in the morning where we head to the Sahastradhara Helipad. Around 7:00 am, we leave for Kharsali which is the base for Yamunotri. Upon arrival at Kharsali helipad, we employ the services of a Palki/pony for darshan to Yamunotri which is situated at a distance of 6 km. After Darshan, we utilize the rest of the day at leisure to explore surroundings. Overnight stay in Kharsali. Note: Due to a lack of good hotels in the area, visitors should not have high expectations for the accommodation.
YAMUNOTRI – GANGOTRI Kharsali (Helicopter) – Harsil (Car/Jeep) – Gangotri (Car/Jeep) – Harsil :- The second day of our Yatra begins with a hearty breakfast, after which we depart for Harsil at 08:00 am. After an approximately 45 minute journey we arrive at the Harsil helipad, from where we proceed for Darshan and Pooja to Gangotri temple by car/jeep. The distance is approximately 25 km and the time taken is about one hour. After Darshan we return to Harsil- a picturesque & beautiful valley which we explore the rest of the day. Overnight stay at the Himalayan Nature Resort.
GANGOTRI- KEDARNATH Harsil to Kedarnath - Kedarnath to Badrinath After breakfast, we leave Harsil for Kedarnath. Government regulation requires the helicopter to be changed at Guptkashi, where we switch aircrafts and board another helicopter from the same helipad for Kedarnath. We arrive at Kedarnath by 0800 hrs. The Kedarnath temple is located at a walking distance from the helipad and special darshan slips wil be provided here. After darshan, we fly back to Guptkashi where we spend the remainder of the day at leisure to explore the beautiful surroundings. Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
KEDARNATH –BADRINATH:- The day begins early with breakfast, after which we leave for the helipad to board our flight for Badrinath. Arriving in Badrinath, we check into our hotel. In the afternoon, we visit the Badrinath temple for darshan. Rest of the day is at our disposal to explore the beautiful surroundings at leisure. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
BADRINATH DEHRADUN:- This is the last day of our Char Dham Yatra. As per your desire, you can visit the temple early in the morning to witness the Maha Abhishek ceremony; which takes place from 4:00 am to 7:00 am. After breakfast we leave for the helipad to board the final flight for Dehradun. Our itinerary ends up on arrival in Dehradun.
Yatra Complete with Blessings & Unforgettable memories!!!
Hotels:- Kedar Camp/ Similar- , Himalayan Nature Resort/Nilangna/ Similar,- Villa ChipssonHotel/Similar,SarovarPortico/Snow crest/ Similar
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS::-
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas
- All passengers undertaking this Yatra should be medically and physically fit
- Passengers are advised to carry woolen clothes.
Tour Package Inclusions:-
- Helicopter travel
- VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Temple & Badrinath Temple
- Palki at Yamunotri
- Car/Jeep transfers at Harsil and Badrinath
- Overnight stay at Harsil on twin sharing basis
- On arrival stay at hotel Lemon tree Dehradun on EP Basic
- Hotel accommodation for 4 nights as per itinerary
- All Meals
- Service tax @ 18%
Terms & Conditions:-
- The charter can carry a maximum of 4-5 passengers
- All charters are subject to minimum 4 people travelling together
- Transportation By Car/Jeep at Harsil and badrinath
- Night stay of passengers at Harsil on twin sharing basis
- VIP Darshan at all temples
- The quality of accommodation at Yamunotri is basic and so passengers should not have very high expectations
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- Any special Puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers
- Any additional night stay will not be permitted
- The booking must be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the Package Price
- Full Package amount has to be deposited 20 days prior to journey date
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg baggage/pax
- Maximum Permissible Weight is 325Kg.